NATIONAL MODEL RAILROAD ASSOCIATION, MIDWEST REGION
south central wisconsin division
VIDEO CONTEST RULES/GUIDELINES
- There are two categories: Prototype and Model.
- The contest is open to those who attend the SCWD meetings.
- The person submitting an entry must be the one who took the video, however you may have help from others in editing your entry.
- The video can be from any time period (it doesn’t have to be taken just to enter this contest).
- It has to be a maximum of 5 minutes in length, but can be any size less than that and the file has to be less than 2GB in size.
- All videos must be on a railroad or model railroad theme.
- The video can have title screen but not necessary, however there should be no names or identifiers on it (it is a “blind” contest).
- For the Model Category, the video can be of anyone’s layout, not just your own.
- First, second and third place will be given for each category (no points given toward annual Photographer contest).
- Deadline for Entries – March 1 (you will upload all entries to the website listed on the SCWD website, Video Contest webpage).
- You may enter more than once (max. of 5 entries per person).
- Voting starts Mar 10 on the SCWD Video Contest webpage.
- Voting will be closed on end of day April 15.
- Winners will be announced at the May Division Meeting.
IMPORTANT: Sending your video to the SCWD for the SCWD Video Contest constitutes agreement to the SCWD-NMRA Video/Audio and Photographic Release document. Download a copy of the Release.
SCWD Video Contest
Opens November 1
Closes the following March 1
Voting: March 10 to April 15
Winners announced at May Division Meet